Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

594: 

585. Note that I like my new label of "quirky" rather than "insane."

588? 587 suggest reading some amusingly quirky definitions here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quirky

(psst. I have long stripy tights on)

594: Reply that as a student and writer, I easily identify with buying stationery in quantities that astonish regular people  :D

595: Lament that I have no tights, only pairs of stripy socks, spotty socks and socks with zebras on.

• Subscriber

599: Hope that the local radio station will allow me to take one of their knitted gnome mascots to the O2 in October.

(Radio Shropshire have 2 knitted gnomes and lend them to listeners so we can take them on adventures. I emailed them about taking one to the O2 and the response is hopeful. London may not be so far away, but I'm sure one of the gnomes would enjoy a rock concert  :) )

• Subscriber

599: Hope that the local radio station will allow me to take one of their knitted gnome mascots to the O2 in October.

(Radio Shropshire have 2 knitted gnomes and lend them to listeners so we can take them on adventures. I emailed them about taking one to the O2 and the response is hopeful. London may not be so far away, but I'm sure one of the gnomes would enjoy a rock concert  :) )

600. Tell Beck that that is so awesome and ask if I could get a photo with it when we go. Would you try and get it a photo with the band? Perhaps you could ask the radio station to get in touch with U2's people, they might be willing to pre-arrange it, mutually beneficial publicity :D