Sign in to follow this  
Jorstin

POLL - What is your personal favorite song that U2 has released in the last year

POLL - Vote for your favorite song released by U2 in last year!  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Just curious... vote once!

• Ordinary Love
    • Invisible
    • The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • California (There is no end to love)
    • Song For Someone
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Volcano
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Sleep Like A Baby Tonight
    • This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
    • The Troubles
    • Lucifer's Hands
    • Crystal Ballroom

Obviously there's a LOT of great ones to choose from but I'm really curious to see what everyone thinks!

I know that there are alternate versions of some of these available but these should be all of the main releases.

OMG that may be impossible to answer! I have favourites in catagories I think...ugh who am I kidding, it changes every day!

I went with Every Breaking Wave, but it's kinda a 3-way tie between Invisible, EBW, and Crystal Ballroom.  With several close behind them.

I went with EBW, too, but Iris, Cedarwood Road, Invisible, Lucifer's Hands, and Crystal Ballroom are all close behind. I remember when Electrical Storm was released as a single in 2002 with The Best of 1990-2000 and a Philadelphia-area DJ was saying how impressive U2 is with releasing another amazing song after (at that time) 20+ years. Well, here we are 12 years after that statement and it remains true. I can't wait for Songs of Experience -- and hope a lot of the "abandoned" projects from 2009 - 2014 see the light of day, for subscribers or for the public at large.

I went with Every Breaking Wave, but it's kinda a 3-way tie between Invisible, EBW, and Crystal Ballroom. With several close behind them.

Same here :) I went with Crystal Ballroom, but also I also want EBW and Invisible ;)

Edited by lailaketo

It looks like we definitely have a front runner so far!  I'll be interested to see if it changes at all as more people weigh in....

Liking EBW, SFS, wolves and Iris and a few others but went with California, really like that song... just the bababarbara puts me off at the start.

Just voted EBW was stuck between Invisible The Miracle and EBW  but after hearing the acoustic version live there was no other choice for me

Hope they play it acoustic when the  tour starts