Christmas card exchange

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

There are about 25 people in the list at the moment. Going to wait till the end of the month and then will sort out the list and email them all out to you as soon as possible after that.

And send as many or as few as you want but the idea of sending to the ones whose name is next to yours in the list so like others have said everyone will receive at least one.

Zhivvy; Thanks for posting an update on how many people, but I'm hoping for some clarification on when we can expect the list to be emailed out, please?

Your post says "Going to wait till the end of the month and then will sort out the list and email them all out to you as soon as possible after that", but I've now received a PM from you saying "Will be sending all out within the next couple of weeks".

Did you really mean it will take that long to compile and send the list out? :unsure:

• Subscriber

There are about 25 people in the list at the moment. Going to wait till the end of the month and then will sort out the list and email them all out to you as soon as possible after that.

And send as many or as few as you want but the idea of sending to the ones whose name is next to yours in the list so like others have said everyone will receive at least one.

Zhivvy; Thanks for posting an update on how many people, but I'm hoping for some clarification on when we can expect the list to be emailed out, please?

Your post says "Going to wait till the end of the month and then will sort out the list and email them all out to you as soon as possible after that", but I've now received a PM from you saying "Will be sending all out within the next couple of weeks".

Did you really mean it will take that long to compile and send the list out? :unsure:

there was only one and half day left till the end of the month when you wrote :D

• Subscriber

Monica; my query referred to the discrepancy between the thread (a few days, as you pointed out), and the PM I received (a couple of weeks, which is significantly later than the end of the month mentioned in the thread).

In the end, the list will take as long as it takes, and arrive when it does, but I was concerned that if it was to really be a couple of weeks, then I wont have time to get mine done and in the mail before Xmas.