Sign in to follow this  
Rhi_K

Films Of Innocence to be released (apparently)

I know people are going crazy about Films of Innocence ...Today I was surfing iTunes-Romania for some rare U2 songs...Which I bought but when I typed Films of Innocence in the search bracket there were no results matching my search....So I think it's limited to only some of the countries...

Edited by pain_18_

Seems it's available in the UK-Section of the Store...But I have a Question! Can you also play the film on your computer once you download it? Better yet, does it also download on your computer like the songs do???

Edited by pain_18_

...This is Where You Can Reach Me Now is my favourite not only because it's my favourite song on SOI but I really like that video a lot...The Birds and the wolves catching life...from the artists' imagination, to it being put in practice and then taken to an esoteric level !!! Could it be seen as Innocence, Experience, Ascent ? YES...This is IT !!!

I agree!! This video is really impressive! The one I really love also is Raised by Wolves and the explosions that draw things on the walls...!

Actually the eye that appears after the explosion reminds me (maybe I'm being far-fetched) of the last shot in The Passion of Christ--you see the world anew through the hole in the hand, you see the world in a different light! It's a form of conversion, of reshaping the way we look at the world, a new paradigm...

Maia Morgenstern (Romanian Actress)- not sure I'm typing her last name properly... played Jesus' Mother (Marry) in the Passion of the Christ...Never sat down to watch that film in its' entirety like I should....It's also on my list !

Edited by pain_18_