Bono's injuries are quite serious from bicycle accident

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 months before a world tour will not been a long enough time for his recovery. They should delay touring until 2016 so that no other unforeseen problems arise from this event. Remember his injury in 2010? That was a bummer also.

I guess Bono wasn't wearing a helmet?

• Subscriber

My heart hurts to think about Bono hurt or injured! Can hardly think of it. Prayers, warmth, & the best of hopes in Bono's direction...

(Love to the U2 universe, too. Hello to friends & friendlies. Been very busy but had to log in to express sorrow and best of hopes about B-man!)

His injuries are similar to a motorcycle accident.  High energy probably relates to speed.  It says he swerved to avoid another bicyclist and you can easily lose control of your bike at even a low speed when swerving.  He might have been thrown from the bike into a tree, rock, bench, anything.  Extremely painful injuries and his recovery will take quite awhile.  He'll get the best of care and rehab, but it won't be fun.  Poor Bono :(

• Subscriber

The B man has suffered some terrible injuries here. Don't forget he's got a dodgy back as well. Thoughts and prayers to you Bono. I wouldn't wish those injuries to anyone, even to those low life scum bags that have spread a lot of hatred on the RS web page. There's a lot of sick bastards in this world!