'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

8 months later and still no vinyl here.... <_<

Are they started with the shipping yet?

As of today, no...

Once the shipping starts, you will find a notice in the board...

Thx for the information

Edited by marsie030
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The download for 11 o'clock tick tick is the best version I have ever heard. I have a couple of live versions from the iTunes Complete U2 collection , this one is the best and the audio quality is surpringly good , better than the former for what it's worth , it is 320 Kbps.

Must say I wish there was a CD version of the whole show they could send out as well as vinyl or at least to keep us happy in the meantime.

• Subscriber

I renewed in Feb and I'm okay with it taking time to ship. I, too, have been a long-time subscriber (ahh the Propaganda days :) ) It would just be nice to have regular status updates. Good to hear we are looking at next month now.

• Subscriber

I renewed in Feb and I'm okay with it taking time to ship. I, too, have been a long-time subscriber (ahh the Propaganda days :) ) It would just be nice to have regular status updates. Good to hear we are looking at next month now.

You next month FOR now... lol. I'm getting antsy here!  :)

• Subscriber

I Re-Subscribed, back when tickets went on sale (November 2014), i understand waiting for the vinyl, but i dont understand why we keep hearing this month it will ship, and then next month it will ship, and now July it will ship...  and why are only two songs ready for download? not much is making sense. And its getting kind of frustrating