'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I Re-Subscribed, back when tickets went on sale (November 2014), i understand waiting for the vinyl, but i dont understand why we keep hearing this month it will ship, and then next month it will ship, and now July it will ship...  and why are only two songs ready for download? not much is making sense. And its getting kind of frustrating

Agree 100%. The lack of any information is frustrating, to say the least.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I received an email back in April that Another time, Another Place was in the manufacturing process but have not received it yet. Has anyone received it yet? I renewed my subscription before the new package was announced and already have the North Aide book from the year before and didn't receive another.

I have not received it, nor have I received any email updates. The only info at all was from here that said, "Delivery of the physical product is expected in Spring 2015". I've seen a couple of post from people saying they've received an email with vague time frames.

• Subscriber

Whilst a lot of U2heads love and collect vinyl equally as many if not more I suspect don’t.

I am one of the latter, I think in future it would be better if U2.com could put something out that everyone would be happy with.  Personally I’m not looking forward to the vinyl I can’t play it, ok I get the downloads – big deal.

There are some great unique U2 things out there and coming out soon e.g. the U2 Experience book that includes reproduction tickets, flyers, posters, contracts, etc (check out Amazon for pictures).  The U2 Innocence and Experience VIP package ‘gift’ portfolio containing guitar picks, drum head, piece of the stage(!), reproduction tickets/ posters and setlists (check out eBay for pictures).

Alright not everyone would want something like this, but it would be nice to have something that at least everyone could use, with maybe a bolt-on extra option where you could choose vinyl, CD or download?