'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

bigwave

• Subscriber

I already have the book, but have no need for vinyl as I don't own a record player.  Is U2.com's thinking that I can take the record and resell it or just let it collect just in my house?  I guess they are going to offer digital downloads of the vinyl tracks, but why would the default option be a record and not a CD in 2014?  Confused about U2.com's thinking.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi, I renewed a few days ago, will I receive the new subs gift or get another north side story thing? Thanks x

more info on folk like you who fall into this category due soon, probably via a u2.com email, but you should get the chance to choose new gift - when details of how that will work are known, will update here..

I emailed and submitted an inquiry via the Help area. I just received my response today that I would be added to the list who will get both the old one (again) and the new one. My suggestion is for you and anyone else in the same boat to contact them along with your order number and ask to receive the new gift. Make sure they email a confirmation back to you so you can be sure your added to that list.  

• Subscriber

Good gift! but i cant order it lol, my sub ends 15th Dec 2015,,,,,, so maybe i can resub after 15th Dec 2014?. I imagine you can only order if you have under a year left not over. Just a guess though. I can wait, will be posted when the tour starts :P ...i mean the tour after this one  :D