Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

my vinyl shipped - to my old house address, which I updated in my profile in February. Also, they provided tracking details, but no tracking number. So I get directed to the UPS site where it says I need a valid number to track.

No tracking number here either. :/

Does anyone know what format the double live download is available in, have not re-newed yet. thanks

The ones so far have been mp3 320kpbs, 44,100kHz

so the gift for subscribing for this year has not been sent yewt. it is august soon. shocking. last mail i had was end of april i think

I didn't get a letter (probably bounced from my e-mail server being messed up), but I got notified by UPS just now that something from Live Nation that weighs a pound has had labels printed, will be given to UPS soon, and will be delivered by a mail carrier on Thursday.  I don't know what else it could be.

If you're worried about the vinyl melting in the heat and you're in the US, tell your mail carrier to keep the package at the post office. 

Edited by tingly

If you sign up for MyUPS, you can have UPS hold it at a local UPS facility/store which gets it to you a day early.  It comes with a $3.50 charge for their trouble.  I tried, but it's too late for me, tomorrow either way.  It also keeps it from going around town in a postal/UPS truck all day or being left on your porch.

shipping estimates if all US deliveries are shipped from Sacramento

map_0544.gif

Edited by tingly

If you sign up for MyUPS, you can have UPS hold it at a local UPS facility/store which gets it to you a day early.  It comes with a $3.50 charge for their trouble.  I tried, but it's too late for me, tomorrow either way.  It also keeps it from going around town in a postal/UPS truck all day or being left on your porch.

shipping estimates if all US deliveries are shipped from Sacramento

map_0544.gif

That's good to know. I'd just be happy to get notification that my package has shipped at this point!  :)

I got notified a day early from being on My UPS.  That part of it is free.

I went down to the post office to see if I could wrangle it from the back.  The pallet hadn't been processed, so they couldn't grab it.  (USPS tracking number hadn't come live yet.)  I put a hold the package to avoid warping in the truck and I'll be able to get it around 10am tomorrow.

Edited by tingly

Finally got the tracking number to work, after signing up for MyUPS. Was hoping I could get them to hold it, but it's already at the post office and set for delivery tomorrow. Luckily my mail comes early so it won't sit in a hot truck all day.

Go to the post office when they open and they might be able to give it to you.  My USPS tracking number finally kicked on.