Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

Still no sign of mine shipping. Because I live in Ireland I rang the international helpline number on U2.com and they said they don't deal with the U2.com fan club package anymore.

I'm hoping that my vinyl will ship in the next few days.

I renewed my subscription last November before the vinyl subscription package was announced. I did not receive another copy of the North Side book so I have only one copy of that. I have been getting the ATAP downloads. I emailed U2.com help last night and sent it twice asking if I was on the list about receiving the vinyl sice I haven't received any shipping information aside from the general emails everyone has been getting about downloads and where the vinyl is at in production/shipping. One person replied back to me that my current subscription did not include the vinyl while another person only replied that I was able to download the tracks and how to access them in my account, which I had already informed them I was able to do that.

I replied to the person back who stated that the vinyl wasn't available for my current subscription asking if it could be switched to be able to get one and haven't heard back yet.

Should I go ahead and give them a call?

Called the help line at 855-867-5297 and the gal was nice enough to check into it for me but basically told me what I would have to do is upgrade my package, ( in other words, renew my subscription). She said she could send me out a second book since I renewed and already have one that I received the year before.

Any word on when the downloads will be available (all of them)?

Still no sign of mine shipping. Because I live in Ireland I rang the international helpline number on U2.com and they said they don't deal with the U2.com fan club package anymore.

I'm hoping that my vinyl will ship in the next few days.

Yeah. Live Nation is handling it all now. I live two states away from them and I have not gotten anything yet either, so, as frustrating as it is, I would just hang tight. Every time I've e-mailed them, they reply with a cut and paste with the info from the web page here...  

Wait a couple of weeks before contacting them.  It takes time to stuff 20,000 envelopes or however many members there are.

Got mine today!! Looks great, though I wish they'd of packaged them better for shipping as one of the corner was bent because UPS takes such good care of their packages.

Lovely... I've waited all this time for the vinyl, so when I finally went to play it, I realized the belt on my player has come loose! :(

Got the shipment confirmation email.....Too bad I can't play it !!!!  Bad move from U2.com...Was it SO HARD to include a Card with a FLAC (Lossless) Audio Download Code and Link !!!