'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

• Subscriber

Got mine in the UK! Arrived Saturday morning whilst I was at work. Went to collect it today at the sorting office. Too afraid to open it now, lol! Luckily, I don't have a turntable he he he!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have not had an email sent and I see a lot for sale on the e-bay. I'm a little concerned about this to say the least.

My guess - people who do not have a turntable and have no use for vinyl are and will be selling them. I don't have a turntable, but I have a nephew who does and who has an abiding love for "old rock". He also has a birthday coming up. Assuming that mine arrives before his birthday (I got an email last week saying that it shipped, but I have seen no sign of the album), I think he will love it.

• Community Moderator

I have not had an email sent and I see a lot for sale on the e-bay. I'm a little concerned about this to say the least.

Sadly, there are people who will get subscriptions for only two reasons.  One being presale codes.  The other, so they can try to sell the subscription gifts at inflated prices on resale sites.

Got an email on July 31st saying mine has shipped. Email included a tracking number but the number doesn't appear to be valid. I click on the link, or enter the number manually, and get a message saying that tracking information is unavailable. So.... I have no idea when to to expect it.