'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

I renewed my subscribtion on 15 november 2014 when the new gift (Another time another place) hasnt been announced yet....

did you get in touch with http://www.u2.com/helppage team and ask that your subscription be altered to  the ATAP package? (some people have been successful in doing this)

• Subscriber

in november I had sent an e-mail and this is the reply I got (from David at LMN) :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. 

Unfortunately, the membership bonuses are still in the 2014 phase, meaning any memberships renewed will still receive the same subscription package. However, I have received word that members who renew within this time span will also receive the new 2015 gift when it is announced, as well as the 2014 gift again.

To ensure you get the 2015 gift when it is announced, go ahead and renew your membership at some point before it expires, then send me your order number. I will go through when the 2015 gift is announced and ensure you receive the new gift as well once you provide me with the order number.

I look forward to receiving your order number.

Sincerely,

David
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

then I sent him my order number and this was his reply:

I have placed your order on a list. The retroactive upgrade to the 2015 gift is supposed to be automatic, but I have written down your information to ensure you do indeed receive the gift when it is announced.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

David
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service