Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

A double Live CD from the two miracle magic Cologne shows would be a "burner"!!!

That would be amazing ;):D

Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Everytime time I go to the help page and fill in the contact us form I wil receive the message that some other party took over the help desk and that I have to go to the help page and fill in the form, WHICH I DID!

I am still waiting on my subscribers item...

Two questions:

1) Why isn't ATAP Sub-gift possible to buy on U2.com as a gift? Only last year's South Side, North Side book edition is available.

2) Or should I wait until new gift is announced (should be sometime soon, I assume?) to give someone a gift of U2.com subscription?

Two questions:

1) Why isn't ATAP Sub-gift possible to buy on U2.com as a gift? Only last year's South Side, North Side book edition is available.

2) Or should I wait until new gift is announced (should be sometime soon, I assume?) to give someone a gift of U2.com subscription?

Check my response in Feedback.

I filled in my complete address but they mailed it to someone other person's mail-box in my block of flats, LiveNation -  completely omitting to type my apartment number on the envelope (which I did type myself on my U2.com address form) , my local post just delivered it randomly, luckily I  saw it in time and got it outta there....Very Hard to get it unstuck (local mail mess-up)  But if  it were a CD....I wouldn't have ever known if delivered to a wrong mailbox.......

Apartment 24 Not At All Typed on the packagee And I Gave My Full Address To U2com

Edited by mich40
Full Address Shown

That doesn't mean I don't want a CD as the new gift....I'm totally for CD and Subscribers' download.... !!!!

I really like the idea of a complete concert recording from the 2015 I/E tour...

Meanwhile, I don't mind if the subscriber gift takes awhile.

This double vinyl and digital download of Another Time Another Place was brilliant.

It really reminded me of the amazing energy and mystery that was the early U2 experience.

They sound so powerful and the vibe is truly electric.

Anyone have any idea when the atap vinyl was announced last year?

A double Live CD from the two miracle magic Cologne shows would be a "burner"!!!

You can already get fan recordings of the shows. 

Anyone have any idea when the atap vinyl was announced last year?

I just went thrugh my e-mails.

2014/2015 - Another Time, Another Place Vinyl - November 27, 2014

2013/014 - North Side Story book - November 15, 2013

2012/2013 - From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition - November 10th, 2012

2011/2012 - U22 Live Tracks chosen by fans - October 26, 2011

And before this there was U2 Duals, but I must've lost/deleted the e-mails for that as I only get track list e-mails, but couldn't find the orginal notification about the new gitf.