Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I'm also waiting for the announcement. My subscription expired last week but I didn't renew yet because I would have get the vinyl again. I've contacted U2.Com about this to ask if it was possible to renew already in October but getting the new gift that will be announced later this month, but they replied that If I will have the new subscription gift, I have to wait and subscribe as soon the new package is announced. So I really hope the gift-announcement will be there very soon, and before any new tour leg has been announced.

Would be better if U2.Com always keeps the SAME date EVERY year for the announcement, so people can always renew their account on the same date without having those problems.

Mine expires December 15th. On my birthday, so it's easy to remember ;-)

I'll hope they come with a new subscription gift this year. I have all the U2.com gifts since it became a paid membership in 2004.

I got the downloads ages ago, but only realised this week that the vinyl has not arrived. No email, no correspondence, nothing. 

I sent an email to the help desk today. But all the shipments should be out by now, right?

Any news on the 2015-16 subscription offering? Just received notification that my subscription is due for renewal in the next 30 days but I am still being offered ATAP which actually arrived in the post last Thursday! I have also used "Help" to send a Membership / Billing question off so I will let the forum know if I get an answer via that route

Any news on the 2015-16 subscription offering? Just received notification that my subscription is due for renewal in the next 30 days but I am still being offered ATAP which actually arrived in the post last Thursday! I have also used "Help" to send a Membership / Billing question off so I will let the forum know if I get an answer via that route

Not yet, but the last few year the new subscription offer was always announced in November, so I think we can expect any news in the next couple of weeks.

I had to let my subscription expire because otherwise I also would had get the ATAP-gift for the second time, instead of the new 15-16 gift.

Not yet, but the last few year the new subscription offer was always announced in November, so I think we can expect any news in the next couple of weeks.

I had to let my subscription expire because otherwise I also would had get the ATAP-gift for the second time, instead of the new 15-16 gift.

Just had the following response to my "Help" query...

Thanks for the email. I'm sorry about the inconvenience as we don't have the information available at this time. Please follow the site listed below for subscription news information.

http://www.u2.com/news

If you need anything else, just reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Bryan

U2.com Team

So, watch this space I guess! I wasn't going to renew until the last possible moment anyhow

Better wait until it runs out if that's the case......Or else, you'll get the same gift.

advice is not to let subscription run out if you want to keep continuous subs intact and request the new gift when it gets announced instead of existing one if you already have it (via Help page)

advice is not to let subscription run out if you want to keep continuous subs intact and request the new gift when it gets announced instead of existing one if you already have it (via Help page)

I did contact the help desk regarding this problem, and they answered that I had to renew/re-subscribe only at the moment the new gift is announced, so I DID let my subscription run out 1-2 weeks ago just because I want the new gift...

Edited by Lobmans