Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

advice is not to let subscription run out if you want to keep continuous subs intact and request the new gift when it gets announced instead of existing one if you already have it (via Help page)

I did contact the help desk regarding this problem, and they answered that I had to renew/re-subscribe only at the moment the new gift is announced, so I DID let my subscription run out 1-2 weeks ago just because I want the new gift...

Can you PM me that conversation please? 

advice is not to let subscription run out if you want to keep continuous subs intact and request the new gift when it gets announced instead of existing one if you already have it (via Help page)

I did contact the help desk regarding this problem, and they answered that I had to renew/re-subscribe only at the moment the new gift is announced, so I DID let my subscription run out 1-2 weeks ago just because I want the new gift...

Can you PM me that conversation please? 

Done! :)

SO, for 2016, Like for 2015, SINCE my Subscription is available until 08.12.2016-Im on year ahead YES, I will let a few days pass OVER the date of 08.12.2015 and then hit Renew, Hope I'm correct?  No renew button in site (talking about the Account Info section, of course) as of yet, anyway......

Edited by pain_18_

SO, for 2016, Like for 2015, SINCE my Subscription is available until 08.12.2016-Im on year ahead YES, I will let a few days pass OVER the date of 08.12.2015 and then hit Renew, Hope I'm correct?  No renew button in site (talking about the Account Info section, of course) as of yet, anyway......

Is it December 8th, 2016 or August 12th, 2016? :D Kind of weird to have Dec 8, 2016 as the expiration date :/

If it indeed is set to expire in 2016, I don't think you have to do anything. Like, I'm set to expire in July 2016, so I won't renew until then unless pre-sale will be available only with the new subscription. If that'll be the case, then I'll renew early.

NO!!!! You're not supposed to let your subscription run out!!!! That's the whole idea!!!!!

Well, yeah... mine runs out on July 3rd, 2016.. I'll renew a couple of days before, unless needed otherwise.

My subscription expire in 30 days too. I hope there will be an announcement soon.

The tension is building up !!!

The list with early subscribers to be sent the new gifts (when announced) doesn't work!!

Since early november 2014 I've been writing to U2 orderhelp about 10 times with the issue that I got the North side book twice. They answer that I'm on the list etc, and later they'll look into it etc., But now 1 year later I still haven't got the vinyl gift!! I now it was released around august. I have all my mails with their answers,But still no vinyl.

It's the same every year, and now my subscription expire within 24 hours, and i'm not gonna renew it because of the bad way they are handling this issue.

Hoping we'll get something cool this time...No Book ( Unless it exclusively contains U2-photos, but I still want music!!!!), No Vinyl (Can't play the Vinyl), no mp3....Some rocking tunes....CD and/or FLAC please !!!!

Edited by pain_18_