Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

My subscription ends dec,09.

Renewing it before this date - I´ll be innocence or experience in the next presales codes?

Edited by guklein

Sorry, but the Paris concert is going on DVD, Lobmans !!!  It's actual INFO !!!  Isn't that right, Big Wave ?

The HBO special is "live," isn't it? So, it'll be their whole Saturday night show. Is that going to be the DVD or is the DVD going to be a mix of the Paris shows?

Either way, I agree it won't be particularly rare... So probably not the gift.

Sorry, but the Paris concert is going on DVD, Lobmans !!!  It's actual INFO !!!  Isn't that right, Big Wave ?

The HBO special is "live," isn't it? So, it'll be their whole Saturday night show. Is that going to be the DVD or is the DVD going to be a mix of the Paris shows?

Either way, I agree it won't be particularly rare... So probably not the gift.

I don't know about the HBO/DVD mix, remix, live/no-live....I Strongly HOPE it won't be the gift !!!

My subscription ends dec,09.

Renewing it before this date - I´ll be innocence or experience in the next presales codes?

At this moment there isn't any new tour scheduled... so, there is no way to say how the presales will work...

the recommendation is to err on the cautious side by always keeping the subscription active...

at this moment, the existence of the DVD is mere speculation...

at this moment, the existence of the DVD is mere speculation...

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Would definitely love to see a DVD of this tour though.

Dear Bigwave and U2.com,

My subscription expires within 20 days.

I want to renew but the only options I get is for the vinyl and or book (which I already have got).

Please could you introduce an extra category renew gift TBC?

So that we can renew and get whatever new thing gets announced?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

My problem is that there IS NO RENEW BUtton on my account info section !!!  Will the button-bracket appear AFTER 10 December 2015 ???

Edited by pain_18_