Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

Hi, having this issue with the subscription and gifts again this year. My renewal was due next week so I just renewed (so as not to lapse) but would really like to get the new gift not

• 'Another Time, Another Place' Limited Edition Live Set - Double Vinyl

Sent a message to U2 help hopefully they can find a way to help me.

The HBO concerts (mix of 1,2 and 3) are going on DVD as the official DVD of the I+E-tour... So no   subscribers' rarity  there.

AFAIK that are only speculation by fans, there are no official sources for a DVD-release of the HBO concert.

Exactly. I haven't heard any talk or rumor about DVD either.

I mean, it makes sense and it would be super duper unexpected not to get one, but we need to wait for a confirmation. Either way the HBO show (if it'll happen, after what's going on in Paris tonight) will be available online from various sites illegaly hours after it has ended.

Will we get an option soon to purchase the "TBD" Subscription Gift? I seem to remember there was such an option last year.

My problem is that there IS NO RENEW BUtton on my account info section !!!  Will the button-bracket appear AFTER 10 December 2015 ???

http://www.u2.com/renew ?

WOW, thanks !!!

Will we get an option soon to purchase the "TBD" Subscription Gift? I seem to remember there was such an option last year.

Check this thread: http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/33100-clarification-on-the-currect-subscription/It's one of the last comments... 

"Hi Jason, you should send a note through the http://www.u2.com/help page to state you wish to have the new offer when it is announced, I understand CS are set up to make a note of that for folk in same position as you - lets know what response you get."

Dear Bigwave and U2.com,

My subscription expires within 20 days.

I want to renew but the only options I get is for the vinyl and or book (which I already have got).

Please could you introduce an extra category renew gift TBC?

So that we can renew and get whatever new thing gets announced?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

I have to renew within 7 days and already have the vinyl in my collection.

Please give us more information soon .... thx

news expected soon... in meantime, as I said in another thread (will add link when i find it) if you are due to resub now, add a note to CS when you do, stating you already have last years gift and you want to wait for new offer but don't want to lose legacy, & they will add a note to your account and this will be honoured I am told.

news expected soon... in meantime, as I said in another thread (will add link when i find it) if you are due to resub now, add a note to CS when you do, stating you already have last years gift and you want to wait for new offer but don't want to lose legacy, & they will add a note to your account and this will be honoured I am told.

When I contacted customer service about it, they didn't do it that way. (I've sent you already earlier a pm with the conversation with CS)

So because of their advice, I have let my account expire last month...

Edited by Lobmans