Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I renewed with just 30 minutes left to spare. Just now email CS so they send me the new gift.

4 days left for me...

I don't know if I buy the double vinyl or if I ask for the next year gift. It's a real dilemma for me... LOL. I already have the book.

Still no news about what the new gifts could be ?

I just got the following message from CS:

Thank you for contacting us. Since the new subscriber gift has not been released, we will be holding back the gift for all fans that are renewing. Once the 2016 gift is released it will be shipped to you. We apologize for any confusion.

I just got the following message from CS:

Thank you for contacting us. Since the new subscriber gift has not been released, we will be holding back the gift for all fans that are renewing. Once the 2016 gift is released it will be shipped to you. We apologize for any confusion.

Thank you very much for sharing this info.

Has anyone heard on when a new membership package will be available? My renewal is coming up and not sure if I should wait or just renew and will just have to pick from one of previous offers (that I already have).

I followed the above procedure and heard back from CS and was told that they are not shipping the 2014-2015 gift to anyone anymore, and will be sending the 2016 gift when announced and available.

I followed the above procedure and heard back from CS and was told that they are not shipping the 2014-2015 gift to anyone anymore, and will be sending the 2016 gift when announced and available.

Now that's some serious clarification !

So I can resubscribe and automatically receive the new 2016 gift?

Here is the exact email:

Thank you for your email. We show that we are no longer fulfilling the gift for 2015. You will be getting the new gift for 2016, once it is announced and when the inventory is available.

If you need anything else, please let us know.