Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

No news about subscription 2015/2016?

Nope.

The current one ends in few days.

Hope we have news soon.

My paid subscription ends on the 31st of January and still nothing.... I don't want the same gift I got last year and I have no interest in vinyl...

Only 8 days left till my subscription expires.

Edited by Youri-Nauta

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you - still waiting to see if there will be a change in the membership gifts.  No need for another vinyl or book.  Since there seems to be a few of us in this kind of a situation, I wonder if they can just drop the price of the membership renewal?  I'd be okay with that.

Joe

The past two gifts (Book and Vinyl) are my least favourite of them all.....I wish they'd do something like the "Medium, Rare and Remastered" CDs (or/and FLAC/WAV version) again....This time with songs from some other albums than those that were already taken into account ...

Another idea is a Special Edition of SOE Ahead of its release JUST for us !!!

Edited by pain_18_

This is from the  'help' section on the U2 website -

Q – I renewed my subscription after October 1, 2015 and selected a gift I had received previously. Will I be sent the 2016 gift once it’s available?
A – Yes, we’re now not dispatching gifts with renewals after October 1, 2015 but all those who have renewed will automatically receive the new 2016 gift once that’s available in 2016.

So it looks like if we renew we'll get the new gift, whenever that is, even though it hasn't been announced yet and we checked an old gift when we renewed.Of course it would be nice to know what the gift actually is.

I just sent an email off to U2.com asking for some more details, let's see if they respond soon.

Edited by DanielCT

This is from the  'help' section on the U2 website -

Q – I renewed my subscription after October 1, 2015 and selected a gift I had received previously. Will I be sent the 2016 gift once it’s available?

A – Yes, we’re now not dispatching gifts with renewals after October 1, 2015 but all those who have renewed will automatically receive the new 2016 gift once that’s available in 2016.

So it looks like if we renew we'll get the new gift, whenever that is, even though it hasn't been announced yet and we checked an old gift when we renewed.Of course it would be nice to know what the gift actually is.

I just sent an email off to U2.com asking for some more details, let's see if they respond soon.

Please let us know when you got the response.

All that needs to be done is add a box on the Renew Subscription page with a Receive 2016 Gift and bingo we can all renew, we don't need to know what it is yet but just need a different option to pick.