'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

bigwave

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

what OS / browser? Can you try a different one / alternative PC?

I've tried on the desktop, tablet, and even my phone. I'm going to panic soon... should I just try paying again??

I paid a 2nd time so now my account shows me as a subscriber but not here on the forums. I'm confused!

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 21.20.11.png

• Community Manager

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

yes, you can cancel that through the HELP page

• Subscriber

Joined again, opened the forum, saw new subscribers offer at $40 and thought What ?? Then realized what was meant was new offer FOR subscribers, correct?  Otherwise, I just spent $50 to rejoin the community I could have rejoined for $40. 

Can't promise I'll attend 4 shows like I did for 360 but ... you never know.

• Subscriber

Hey bigwave..... I have a friend who was curious if he purchased a new subscription now if he would get a innocence group code before tomorrow.  I told him that the last tour I know he would have had the option to do that but not certain about this go round.  Is it just for people renewing or do new members also get a code?