U2 360 in Israel?

anatsan

Hello dear U2 fans,

I was wondering if the tour dates that are listed on the site are part of a first part of the tour?

Does anyone know if a second part is planned with places that are not listed on the first part like: south america?

And most improtant does anyone think that there is the slightest chance that u2 will finally visit Israel again? I really, really would love that!!!

Last time they were here was 12 years ago on their Popmrat tour and I didn't get the chance to see them. I've been waiting for 12 long years for themto come! It's been a really long time since they have been here and I think it is time for them to come again.

I think Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam with their strong political views as a band should come and show their support in the effort of finally reaching apeace agreement between the Israelies and the Palastines.

No More Blood Shed for both sides! No more broken bottles under children's feet!

We have been fighting for to damn long. Let it be our last "Sunday Bloody Sunday"!

Let us be as one in the u2 concert in Israel!

Is there anyone else out there that feels the same like me???

anatsan wrote:

I've been waiting for 12 long years for them to come! It's been a really long time since they have been here and I think it is time for them to come again.

I think Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam with their strong political views as a band should come and show their support in the effort of finally reaching a peace agreement between the Israelies and the Palastines.

No More Blood Shed for both sides! No more broken bottles under children's feet!

We have been fighting for to damn long. Let it be our last "Sunday Bloody Sunday"!

Let us be as one in the u2 concert in Israel!

I really, really hope this will happen some day for the Israeli and Palestine people.

I hope you get your show in Israel.

ilan wrote:

sweet dreams....

Ilan, you posted the same short cynical comment on Anatsans question twice. I guess you´re in desperate need of attention or something... So I´lljust ask the question: Why? Are you saying we're all naïve for believing that peace can be reached? Or are you just saying Anatsan should stop hoping forU2 to come to Israel. In both cases I would say: Stop being such a cynical bastard.

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
theres a rumer that they might come around june
Yeah, right.... right in the middle of North American leg?

I don't think it's very safe for them to go to Israel. So I'd rather have them not go there. Besides, the dates seem to be pretty final.

Yeah - maybe they'll build the the set somewhere in one of the West Bank Israeli "settlements" to remind the Palestinians of how much they haven't got and how much they continue to lose on a daily basis.

Seriously now, you may be in luck for a Tel Aviv show if they have any time around the dates they are playing in Istanbul and Athens. I hope your dreams come true.