Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

Do you guys think its worth going for GA even if I can't get to the arena until the afternoon? I'm assuming the expensive tix will be for the first tier seating?

In my opinion (and I'm sure everyone here will agree) GA floor is the only way to go! U2 have mastered the art of GA. They don't cram it, you always have room to move freely around and they are truly the best seats in the house.

Two things:

-- PLEASE put the presale codes on our profiles as well as emailing them. I almost never receive emails from U2.com, which I have complained about in the past but it's never been fixed.

-- Please clarify the ticket limits. Could we buy 2 tickets in the presale and then buy more in the public sale (up to 14 in total)? Are we allowed tickets for multiple shows?

Also, if they're playing different shows on each night, I really hope it's clear in advance which show we are buying tickets for...

Exactly my point of view .

How to tell if you are buying tickets for the "acoustic" show or rock show?

I hope this could be published clearly with anticipation.

Moreover, only 2 tickets per membership? Very few don´t you think?

Need to get healthy and fit by then - are crutches allowed in GA? :)

I would offer to carry you on my back..... she aint heavy, she's my sister.....

but i doubt either one of us would survive....

Would be fun to see though Barbara :) Would need some pimms first!!! 

pimms is A MUST!!! followed by gingerbeer.... sixpack!

Would be fun to see though Barbara  :) Would need some pimms first!!! 

pimms is A MUST!!! followed by gingerbeer.... sixpack!

But I can't drink on my tablets or will sleep the whole show and be weirder than normal!!! So no pills and alcohol instead ;) 

Well, if I go GA I have noticed a problem.I go by my maiden name, the card I'll use is in my maiden name.The only valid photo ID is my passport which has a few years left, and that's in my married name.Blame the mother in law for surprising me with a holiday for me and hubby a while ago,not thinking about what name is on the passport.It was cheaper getting a new passport than changing the name on the holiday tickets.I don't drive, I'm not a student/have a travel pass.

Any ideas?!

hi guys, okay so, i was wondering, i'm a subscriber since early september.. so how do i know if i'm into the 2nd pre-sale group or in the first one? as maybe the 2nd one is for people that signed up today or this month...?? 

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?
A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in. 

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A... 

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B... 

Two things:

-- PLEASE put the presale codes on our profiles as well as emailing them. I almost never receive emails from U2.com, which I have complained about in the past but it's never been fixed.

-- Please clarify the ticket limits. Could we buy 2 tickets in the presale and then buy more in the public sale (up to 14 in total)? Are we allowed tickets for multiple shows?

Also, if they're playing different shows on each night, I really hope it's clear in advance which show we are buying tickets for...

Exactly my point of view .

How to tell if you are buying tickets for the "acoustic" show or rock show?

I hope this could be published clearly with anticipation.

Moreover, only 2 tickets per membership? Very few don´t you think?

Are they doing that, or just changing the set list every night?

ive noticed this :( so we only get 2 tickets, last time was 6 :(

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to TWO tickets (in total) against up to two shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents.

Sign in to follow this