Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

why are the "presale-code-rules' been changed, mods? we could always buy up to 4 tix for one show as european, and 4 tix for 4 different shows as americans (not like that was fair, but nevermind....) now i read just 2 tix??

we don't have any control over that... completely above our "pay grade"

sorry...

i know you guys dont make up the rules, was just wondering if you knew why they changed that? because of smaller venue?

no idea... sorry.

2 tickets for 1 European show using pre sale code provided I'm thinking.Dissapointing that.

Disappointing, but seems fair. Don't know all the venues, but the Ziggy Dome is tiny compared to the stadiums they played before.

I just want to know if I am okay to buy more in general sale without getting tickets pulled. I like to have some to swap :D 

Will ticketless/creditcard entry also be a thing in Europe? I have never seen that here.

Not sure about fair tbh for long time fans & subscribers like myself,but I respect your opinion.I posted earlier that it's going to be that way as it's arenas over stadiums hence less to go around.Glasgow holds 13,000 but Manchester holds 19,000 and they aren't playing there.Get the feeling it's 1992 / 1993 situation ie Zoo TV then Zooropa '93.Definitely touring in 2016 looking at the venues & dates etc for 2015.

Wondering about any news on RED zone tickets this time around? Been looking on the site but don't see anything....

info will be updated... patience...

Patience....that word sounds vaguely familiar on this thread. Ha ha ha

Max, on a regular basis, how often do you say 'patience' 'zen' or 'calm' as a part of this job? :P

not enough, it seems... = |

Have Patience for other's lack of it....anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the force are they....

So did I read the FAQ right? Only 2 tickets period for North America show dates. So we basically get one show. This sucks. Only playing 6 cities in the US blows. We are gonna try for the MSG shows but I am sorry this just blows. I am a long time fan but good luck to everyone trying to get tickets to this tour. I may have to wait until the alleged stadium tour in 2016. 

So am I to assume, seen as we only get 2 tix, that we will get new codes for 2016 dates or do we have to choose whether or not try for these or wait?

Does anyone know if the paperless tickets are being used for ALL shows (including Europe) or only in North America? If they are paperless then I guess there is no way of trading tickets this time around. :(

The FAQ now says we can only buy tickets for ONE European show in the presale. Are we allowed to buy tickets for a second show in the public sale, or is there a one-show limit for European fans?

If they do Flash tickets, you can give those to others (they need the Flash app as well)-  done that often with hockey tickets were daughter and boyfriend are arriving before or after us, just transfer those 2 tickets to her Flash account. 

Sign in to follow this