Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

will your code show in your account like it did last tour, max?

most likely it will...

why are the "presale-code-rules' been changed, mods? we could always buy up to 4 tix for one show as european, and 4 tix for 4 different shows as americans (not like that was fair, but nevermind....) now i read just 2 tix??

2 tickets for indoor shows (with less capacity overall) probably the fairest thing to all fans IMHO

dont agree, the fairest thing to do for all fans: withhold more tix for presale!!! after all WE are the ones who have been paying our subscription for years and years in a row....

will your code show in your account like it did last tour, max?

most likely it will...

ok, thanx, just like last time around i am always freaking out, thinking email might not com through....

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction OR up to TWO tickets (in total) against up to two shows in North America. (This is because ticketing vending arrangements are different on the two continents.

So this means in North America, I can not buy two tickets each for two separate shows, but only either two tickets for one show, or one ticket to one show and one ticket to a second show. Am I reading this correctly? So there is no way I can purchase both nights in one city via the pre-sale?

Thanks.

"So there is no way I can purchase both nights in one city via the pre-sale?" You can, it would just be 1 ticket for the first night, 1 ticket for the second night-but you could get GA tix, and try to get more GA tix in the regular sale

yeah, saw that too. so whats front and whats back? i see green area has ristricted view. but are those seats left and right side from stage, or front and back? my guess  was front and back, asuming redzone is left end right side...

Am I right in saying I wont get two tickets for both nights, how do I know what night to go for????????? Booohoooooo I want to go to both nights   :unsure:  :(

"So there is no way I can purchase both nights in one city via the pre-sale?" You can, it would just be 1 ticket for the first night, 1 ticket for the second night-but you could get GA tix, and try to get more GA tix in the regular sale

Thanks, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure I understood correctly.

Sign in to follow this