Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

I wish we knew the difference between the first and second night, e.g. acoustic vs electric, or early vs later material... I would be pretty gutted if I ended up at the "wrong" show for my preferences...

soooooo..... do i keep my presale code for when dublin-dates are announced........ or do i risk it and get me some belgian tix.......

soooooo..... do i keep my presale code for when dublin-dates are announced........ or do i risk it and get me some belgian tix.......

Get Belgian tix.

Get Belgian tix.

but dublin tix will be much harder to get in general sale!!! if not impossible!!

There's never a wrong show...remember there's the public sale and it looks like the red zone will be going again with the auction!!!

There is a wrong show..For example...I really want Electric, rock, Plugged-U2...whatever you call it !

There's never a wrong show...remember there's the public sale and it looks like the red zone will be going again with the auction!!!

I'm thinking on going for Red Zone this time. What happened with the auction?  

Ticketmaster is showing "Fan Club Bundles" for the Chicago shows.  I wonder if that is tickets for both shows??  It appears different from VIP packages. 

Sign in to follow this