Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

why does it say at the bottom of this page:

4 users are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests?!

am i not considered a member??? or do they still ot have the glitches removed from these forums..... :wacko:

there might not be any wrong shows, but there are HAVE-TO-GO-TO SHOWS!!!!

cause lets face it, this might be their last, in another 5 years they will be close to 60... and since i never been to a dublin-show, and i promised myself i would, this might be my last chance!!!!

There's never a wrong show...remember there's the public sale and it looks like the red zone will be going again with the auction!!!

I'm thinking on going for Red Zone this time. What happened with the auction?  

Red Zone is nerve wracking....but if you hang in there it's worth it. You will pay more but it's a great way to see the show!!!

Im getting nervous thinking about it and I dont know why  :D  why is it nerve wracking, what happens with the auction? is it highest bidders get tickets?

So am I to assume, seen as we only get 2 tix, that we will get new codes for 2016 dates or do we have to choose whether or not try for these or wait?

I would suggest new pre sale codes for 2016 as in my opinion it's a different tour.Maybe members can know more if they did 2009 leg then 2010 leg and 2011 leg for the 360 gigs.I only did 2009 & can't remember if I did get another pre sale code for 2010 & 11 as I still subscribed during those years.Maybe it depends on you account,when it ends.Mine goes to Feb 2016...

If I remember correctly, last tour this didn't effect me because each leg I saw was on old and renewed membership...  What sucks for me this time, is my membership expires this month, so this will go to waste since there are no dates I will be able to make for 2015 schedule. Still hoping they add 1 or 2 cities in US in gaps between existing shows...

There's never a wrong show...remember there's the public sale and it looks like the red zone will be going again with the auction!!!

I'm thinking on going for Red Zone this time. What happened with the auction?  

Red Zone is nerve wracking....but if you hang in there it's worth it. You will pay more but it's a great way to see the show!!!

To me, (remembering last tour) the only big difference between red zone and the regular GA floor is the price.

GA areas look much smaller in US venues.  Don't think there are going to be very many GA  tickets available- I think because of center stage setup I do think it is a GREAT idea that the GA is going to be like a Will Call setup -- no scalping for the GA

No indication of Red Zone on MSG NY maps on TM yet - I had Red Zone at Giants Stadium in NJ and it was great.

Hoping for GA in presale and then it will probably be secondary ticket sites at expensive prices for the rest - There is no way I will get through to TM on Monday and get a decent seat - I never have any luck anymore - too many scaplers involved - and I will be at work --

Edited by nitz1

Auction...what auction??

Its an auction set up - you bid a price on the tickets and there is a time it stays in force until - Like E Bay - Part of the proceeds goes to RED so they get pretty pricey - plus its a supply and demand thing - Whoever is willing to spend the most will win!

Auction...what auction??

I think that might be a US thing for Red Zone tickets??? UK Ticketmaster shows a price of £219 (or possibly £220, I forget), but I think for the 360 tour the US shows had an auction for Red Zone tickets, so I guess they may have that again?

Sign in to follow this