Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

Im getting nervous thinking about it and I dont know why  :D  why is it nerve wracking, what happens with the auction? is it highest bidders get tickets?

You set your minimum bid and then "hope and pray" it doensn't go beyond it. Or you set your minimum bid much higher and then feel remorseful about how much you overpaid  :)

guess i will be getting the 61, orange, tix for antwerp. if i am going for belgian tix. still in dubio.... i want to go to dublin shows!!

there might not be any wrong shows, but there are HAVE-TO-GO-TO SHOWS!!!!

cause lets face it, this might be their last, in another 5 years they will be close to 60... and since i never been to a dublin-show, and i promised myself i would, this might be my last chance!!!!

I don't even want to think this might be U2's last tour....

You can adjust your minimum bid as the increment creeps up...it's not like an eBay auction though. The price is set by how many bidders go beyond the minimum so it's a constant sliding scale. If they treat the auction the same as the last time you would have to keep a close eye on the bids so it doesn't go beyond what you've placed. If it does then you're out

Ticketmaster. General Tickets are £35 - £181 apparently Red Zone £219 and VIP £476+

there might not be any wrong shows, but there are HAVE-TO-GO-TO SHOWS!!!!

cause lets face it, this might be their last, in another 5 years they will be close to 60... and since i never been to a dublin-show, and i promised myself i would, this might be my last chance!!!!

I don't even want to think this might be U2's last tour....

I don't think age will stop them from touring. 60 is the new 40 for some of these guys... look at mccartney. i think when they stop enjoying the grind of being on the road 2 years at a time, they'll stop.

Red Zone is £219.00 at the O2. Will they be in the pre sale?

To be honest if you actually look at the size of the venue unless you particularly want the souvenirs you will be good and close in any of the GA sections  (especially compared to the scale of 360)

post-581496-0-77933200-1417630188_thumb.png

Edited by Rhi_K

Earlier the presale FAQ said "you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets for any ONE show in Europe in a single transaction".

This has now been changed to say "you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show".

Just to be absolutely clear - this applies to Europe as well as North America now, yes?? So the same presale code will be valid for two concerts if we only buy one ticket for each?

Sign in to follow this