Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

You're probably right but at the O2 I'd advise against the top tier seating....its HIGH!

Red Zone is £219.00 at the O2. Will they be in the pre sale?

To be honest if you actually look at the size of the venue unless you particularly want the souvenirs you will be good and close in any of the GA sections  (especially compared to the scale of 360)

Exactly. I stood right next to red zone on 360 and can honestly say anywhere on the floor (especially in arena, i would imagine) is just as good. so, unless you want to pay 180 more for the shwag, you are better off roaming the floor at your own free will in GA

Hi based in the UK aware the Pre sale Codes not emailed out yet ( well mine hasn't yet) but also read that your pre sale category should be noted In your Account Info ie Experience in my case but nothing yet shows. Is this same for everyone ? Thanks

Edited by julieh

Hi based in the UK aware the Pre sale Codes not emailed out yet ( well mine hasn't yet) but also read that your pre sale category should be noted In your Account Info ie Experience in my case but nothing yet shows. Is this same for everyone ? Thanks

Same for me, based in Belgium

GA tix are £35?!! Where does it say that?!

Not sure but it will be up in the gods at the O2.

Looking for where is does say how much O2 GA tix are? Anyone seen that?

we have tix up from 36€ to 176€. it does say the 36 ones have restricted view...

we have tix up from 36€ to 176€. it does say the 36 ones have restricted view...

but only the green area. you also have 36€ in pink area, and no mention of restricted view with those.... which is crazy, cause if thats the case, surly the ones who have restricted view should be lower price??

doesnt make sense 2 people pay 36€ and one gets a good seat, the other one gets a blocked view?

Sign in to follow this