Sign in to follow this  
kwaite

Tour announcement coming Dec 3rd?

@U2 sit  hasa story with a link to info on some U2.com VIP packages - One with hotel and extras,  one with preshow party and extras and one with merch - anybody read this or have info on this? I did a packages back in 2001 and 2005  with an event company that was like this - They do not guarantee the exact seat if a seated ticket is included but just a guaranteed section ( ie first 15 rows etc.) - Pre show party was pretty cool if not going for front of GA And are these packages part of the presale with codes?

Edited by nitz1

@U2 sit  hasa story with a link to info on some U2.com VIP packages - One with hotel and extras,  one with preshow party and extras and one with merch - anybody read this or have info on this? I did a packages back in 2001 and 2005  with an event company that was like this - They do not guarantee the exact seat if a seated ticket is included but just a guaranteed section ( ie first 15 rows etc.) - Pre show party was pretty cool if not going for front of GA And are these packages part of the presale with codes?

I found it under the Tours Tab - hit a link and it describes the varoius VIP packages available - wonder what the pricing and availability is ?

"To be honest, I'm still reeling from the announcement! When I saw it I hyperventilated! I've waited 6 years for this, presale powers don't let me down now..."

Pete ... May the presale be with you!

The presale is strong with this one !

Use the presale!

Aye, just don't go to the dark side... 

I think the all-acoustic night isn't happening. There's no way you could do a whole acoustic show in a venue of that size...

Plus it would be boring as hell....Plug in Baby !!!!

Crucifies my enemies, when I am tired of living...woahhhh!  ;)

London O2 tickets are £30, £55, £90, £165 - I'm guessing GA standing is £55, with £30 being the nosebleed seats like on the last tour.

Where are you seeing the other prices? The only ones I'm seeing on Ticketmaster are £35 and £165...

trying to remember pete, does anyone else remember where they saw it...been on so many sites tonight my brains turned to smush!

ents24 lists the four different prices. Ticketmaster just has the price range, showing the cheapest and most expensive.

we have tix up from 36€ to 176€. it does say the 36 ones have restricted view...

but only the green area. you also have 36€ in pink area, and no mention of restricted view with those.... which is crazy, cause if thats the case, surly the ones who have restricted view should be lower price??

doesnt make sense 2 people pay 36€ and one gets a good seat, the other one gets a blocked view?

Are you looking at the layout specifically for the U2 gig at the O2, there shouldn't be any obscured seats and I'm not seeing any pink areas

belgium here, and the venue has an update bout the cu2 concerts and seatsmap.

I meant general sale tickets for Europe. Are they transferable. My intention was to buy some for my friends if I get the chance. I have a pretty big internet uplink, but it's pointless if I have to go in with them, as I might not physically be there.

Not positively sure in Europe, but my guess is no. Since I have no shows near me here in the States, I'll be waiting until 2016, but I was going to help a friend out with my code- but here it's clear that they are paperless, non-transferrable and you need picture ID and the credit card you paid with to get on the floor. Hope this helps...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/creditcardentry

this link says you have to actually be there if someone is using a ticket with your name on it....

Sign in to follow this