UK presale?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Got 1 ticket for Thursday at the O2 - has anyone tried using presale code again for a second night in London?

Yes I managed to get 1 for both sunday and monday

And I got one for Thursday and Friday. And it now says my code is invalid if I try to use it a third time, so it knows i have reached the limit

• Subscriber

I got 2 GA tickets. SO relieved. For some reason it gave me 2 red zone to start with and i said search again and was back in the waiting room freaking out that i should have just taken them but then shortly back and got the two GA which has helped my wallet. Still hope to get red zone on another date maybe though.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I think the waiting room seems to help things although it feels like waiting in a doctors waiting room!!

• Subscriber

I have now got a ticket for Thursday and Friday at the O2! I notice the first time I could select 1 or 2 tickets and the second time I could only select 1, which does seem to imply the split is allowed.

• Subscriber

I think I was in the waiting room for half an hour and about a minute after the sales were "Open" I got the opportunity to choose tickets.

Not a bad system and far better than constantly hitting f5 and hoping for the best on Ticketbast*rd.

• Subscriber

Very Smooth process, especially when compared to the old ticketmaster system.

Betting the General Sale on Monday won't be as easy!

Delighted to be seeing the best band in the world again but still miffed that long standing fan club members can't get tickets for the 2 nights.