GA for Glasgow!

• Subscriber

Managed to get GA tickets for both Glasgow nights! Over the moon! :) Can't believe how smoothly the whole process went, had first ticket at 10.03 and second at 10.06.

I was a bit torn whether to get two tickets for one show so I can take my husband or go to two on my own but after considering it about 10 seconds decided to ditch my hubby, ha.  :P Will try to get him a ticket on Monday though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

tickets sorted nice and easily in the GA for the Saturday night.

Third time I'll have travelled up to Glasgow to see the band in addition to the one in Edinburgh. Catching up to the number of times I've seen them in England!

• Subscriber

Haha im in the same boat as you guys :) GA surprisingly went Really smooth. We all are very fast to complain when their service isn't good so well played Ticketmaster on this occasion. Buzzing doesn't come close to describing the feeling. Last night I struggled to get asleep. was like having an Exam in school. I kept waking up checking the time etc but in the end it worked out Well for us !

Whats your opinions on this Ticketfree stuff ? It is good people buying to resale are kinda screwed. So on the night will they scan our Credit Card or something ?  

• Subscriber

Regular Hydo gig goers..... is there a best tier/block to be seated in? how high is tier 300+ (at Leeds Arena or O2 it's not worth being up there!), got GA for Saturday in the presale, probably try for seats for the first night but depending on your responses may just go GA again. Thanks in advance.

• Subscriber

The 2 tickets max a head has Really helped proper fans im amazed I got GA tbh. I'm not complaining. On Monday im gonna log on at 10am and see what's offered. Be interesting if I didn't opt into being a subscriber to see what crumbs will be left :P

• Subscriber

Fantastic BW

You'll agree that outside Dublin, Glasgow is like U2's second home when it comes to having the best fans and audience

Question for Hannele

How did you manage to get both nights on the one code

I wasn't given the choice to book for both nights

Big disapointment

• Subscriber

Asterix - Originally I was worried whether the code was linked with the number of tickets or the transaction(s), because last time I used TM (was a while ago though, mind) you couldn't put separate gigs into your basket and pay for everything together, but I noticed that a few eXPERIENCE people had booked the two nights on two separate transactions. So that's what I did; entered TM through the u2.com/tour page, chose the first night, put in my selection + code and went through the paying process. Then I started again, through the tour page to TM, chose second night, put in the code etc. So I think booking two nights on one go was impossible but you could do it separately.

That's a shame though that it didn't work for you. Hopefully you'll find someone who could swap with you or could get GA for the other night on Monday. I think I read that Glasgow is one of the few locations that still has GA left for the public sale.