GA for Glasgow!

• Subscriber

Got my 2 X GA no bother at all for Friday night and will grab another in the General for the Saturday night first thing tomorrow morning.

I really like The Hydro, it's a great venue, very easy to get to and gives great acoustics.

Now just a year to put in :D    

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Booked 2 x GA tickets for the Friday night at Glasgow.  Worked out at £125 for 2 x tickets.  Not cheap, but a lot better than i was expecting.  I was expecting around the £90 mark, so i'm ok with this.  Mind you, i paid the $50 subscription fee just to give myself a chance.  Glad i did it.

Hotel booked at the Premier Inn.

All sorted.

• Subscriber

Well i'm sitting here, shaking with excitement. A Dream is about to come true, i've booked a hotel in Glasgow for the weekend. I'm planning on doing the first night but my hotel is booked for the Friday and Saturday night. Got it for £173.

I've been a premium subscriber since June 2014, do i have to have been a member for longer to gain access to the presale? Also, is there a price for general admission standing yet? The only prices i'm seeing on Ticketmaster are Red, VIP & Hot ticket packages!

Is anyone able to provide more information?

I got my hotel....for two nights...in the Merchant City.....for only £98 ;)

• Subscriber

Thanks for the infI wasnt aeare that you could have done this

I mailed Tickermaster but they didnt reply so I didnt want to risk puting in my code and something going wrong

Will be having a long refreshment break about 8.55 tomorrow morning if anyone looking for me

• Subscriber

just bought 2 GAs for glasgow for my boyfriend and i!

Had a huge panic moment - I had made sure that both of my debit cards were added to my account details well in advance, thinking I was being all smart and prepared.... only to find that when the time came to pay, none of my cards were showing up as options. "Hmm, okay," I thought to myself "I'll just add the details of my card in here"... pressed submit, and was told by Ticketmaster UK that they couldn't process my payment because "this card is registered to a user already". Well, duh!! It's MY card! I was logged in on my account, I only have the one account, so I don't understand what happened. The only possible answer I can think of is that mine is a Ticketmaster Ireland account. Ticketmaster Ireland shares details with Ticketmaster UK (unlike with Ticketmaster Netherlands, Spain, etc, where Ireland/UK users have to create new accounts), so normally I should be able to log in to the UK site no problem and use my Ireland account same as I can on the Ireland site, but maybe not?

My purchase timed out so I had to go back to the start of the queue, in the meantime I loaded up my account details in a separate tab and deleted the card I wanted to use from my account, then I went through the checkout again, put my card details in again, and this time it worked, since I wasn't using "another user's" card details, since the card was now deleted from my account.

I honestly thought my one shot at getting tickets had been blown, but the fact that I was still able to get the tickets I wanted the second time around hopefully bodes well for everyone else here, maybe it isn't that mad of a rush after all... the onsale must have been open for nearly 5 minutes by the time I had to go back and try again with my card details scrubbed from my account...

• Subscriber

Tried for GA for Glasgow on TM this morning at 09:01 came up unavailable. Surely couldn't have been many left from presales if any.

Lots of seating tickets at £180 though, surprise surprise !

Did you opt for seating in the end? If you still didn't get tickets, try again for GAs, see my post above^ if I was able to still get GAs after going back to the start of the queue, maybe you still can too? I heard during the presales that nobody could get tickets, they were sold out, and then somehow were available later on... if a lot of tickets are in baskets they are showing as sold, but they don't all get bought due to problems like the one I had. Try again if you didn't get anything yet! :)

Edited by Faye_Kelly
  • Subscriber

Tried for GA for Glasgow on TM this morning at 09:01 came up unavailable. Surely couldn't have been many left from presales if any.

Lots of seating tickets at £180 though, surprise surprise !

Did you opt for seating in the end? If you still didn't get tickets, try again for GAs, see my post above^ if I was able to still get GAs after going back to the start of the queue, maybe you still can too? I heard during the presales that nobody could get tickets, they were sold out, and then somehow were available later on... if a lot of tickets are in baskets they are showing as sold, but they don't all get bought due to problems like the one I had. Try again if you didn't get anything yet! :)

Yes it's worth it to keep trying, Red Zone was sold out on my work laptop using IE but when I want on to my private pc I on Google chrome was straight through and got 2 tickets first attempt! Can't believe Im in the Red Zone two night on the trot!  B)