• Subscriber

I could really use some help. I was unemployed for 5 months this year. I just got a new job. But my paycheck doesn't come until the 12th. I have absolutely no money to buy tickets right now. But, I do have the presale code.  Any help?

Can someone buy tickets for me? I can pay it back on the 12th. Or, if someone could buy me one for each night in Phoenix, I can help out with my presale code for the next batch of sales?  Any possible help? Or, even offer up my code this time if someone wants extra tix who could help me out with these Phoenix tix? Any help? Please, please, please?

Oh my goodness, I really wish we had some advance notice on this. It is really hard to come up with this kind of money suddenly, a couple days after rent was due.

• Community Manager

I could really use some help. I was unemployed for 5 months this year. I just got a new job. But my paycheck doesn't come until the 12th. I have absolutely no money to buy tickets right now. But, I do have the presale code.  Any help?

Can someone buy tickets for me? I can pay it back on the 12th. Or, if someone could buy me one for each night in Phoenix, I can help out with my presale code for the next batch of sales?  Any possible help? Or, even offer up my code this time if someone wants extra tix who could help me out with these Phoenix tix? Any help? Please, please, please?

Oh my goodness, I really wish we had some advance notice on this. It is really hard to come up with this kind of money suddenly, a couple days after rent was due.

hi, codes will specific to your account, and no one else will be able to use...

• Subscriber

Also, looks like Credit Card Tickets. So the person who actually buys the tickets will need to actually use the tickets. You need the CC and Picture ID to get in.... So looking like trading will not be too easy....

• Subscriber

Edit: To Bigwave, Yes, I know. But I mean I can use my code to buy someone else tickets for the next batch of concerts. I will have money then!

Edit: Oh, if they are attached to credit card then I am really screwed. OMG, this is really distressing.

Edited by LadyHathor

• Community Manager

Edit: To Bigwave, Yes, I know. But I mean I can use my code to buy someone else tickets for the next batch of concerts. I will have money then!

Edit: Oh, if they are attached to credit card then I am really screwed. OMG, this is really distressing.

we should know more in a subscriber email about specifics, and how / if trades will be allowed... stay tuned

• Subscriber

Also, looks like Credit Card Tickets. So the person who actually buys the tickets will need to actually use the tickets. You need the CC and Picture ID to get in.... So looking like trading will not be too easy....

Maybe, but you might be able to...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/creditcardentry

Looks like you can "pass" your tickets to anyone else if needed.

• Subscriber

So, with this paperless/credit card entry thing, does that mean NO TRADES? 

Does this also mean I can't even use my parents' credit card to pay for these since I don't have the money?

Are you all basically trying to make it impossible for me to see my favorite band? This is the entire reason I subscribe.  I am really, really upset now. There won't be tickets left by the time I get paid on the 12th. And I can't afford scalper prices. Oh my God, I am so upset now. I was so excited for the upcoming tour. This is terrible.