Link to upgrade expired accounts is broken!

• Subscriber

we have reported that the link is not working... it's being checked...

Great news, thanks!

Also:  the error page does NOT say "We still haven't found what you're looking for", which is just a huge lost opportunity :P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

I have been a "legacy member".  My question is do I have to renew my subscription for access to pre sale?  When I confirm my address it asks me to pick a package.

Any help would be appreciated

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?

A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

• Community Manager

I have been a "legacy member".  My question is do I have to renew my subscription for access to pre sale?  When I confirm my address it asks me to pick a package.

yes

• Subscriber

try signing out, clear cookies & cache, then sign in again

I'm a subscriber since May 2012 but I renewed my subscription two days ago even if it wasn't expired (because I was too excited about the gift and I couldn't resist). Am I considered an old subscriber or not, concerning the ticket pre-sale? I wonder if I am stupid  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

• Subscriber

Q - How do I know what pre-sale priority group I am?

A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the pre-sale and the email you receive with your pre-sale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Our 'INNOCENCE' group, who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the latest album in September 9, 2014, enter early on the second day. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215B...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

Don't see the group listing in the Account Info section...yet  :)  ;)   I'll only be refreshing every 5 mins...

• Subscriber

I let my paid-up subscription lapse for a week or two in November but I'm fully paid up now and was as of 9/9. I should go into the Experience group right? I'm just worried that I did upgrade after 9/9, it will count it as Innocence even though it was fine on 9/9.