Link to upgrade expired accounts is broken!

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

yes you can cancel that through the HELP page

• Subscriber

I'm the same. Bought the live nation gift one earlier and as soon as i buy another one off of U2.com, the Live Nation E-Mail comes through telling me how to redeem the Gift. I hope they accept my request to cancel the order.

• Community Manager

I'm the same. Bought the live nation gift one earlier and as soon as i buy another one off of U2.com, the Live Nation E-Mail comes through telling me how to redeem the Gift. I hope they accept my request to cancel the order.

I am sure they will