Sign in to follow this  
hosive

ticket limits for shows discussion (MERGED)

Hey everyone! Sorry if this has been covered already but i don't understand the ticket limits....I have purchased 1 ticket for each night at Glasgow, but i usually follow the band and want to go to London also. I purchased my Glasgow tickets using my experience pre sale code. Does this then mean i can;t go to anymore shows or will i be ok to buy upto 4 tickets on Monday when the general sale starts?

Confused but dont want to just rush in and buy incase Ticket master cancel the lot because that would kill me!

Thanks in advance!

RL

Also i would be buying the London tickets with the same card/address info

please check first the ticketing company website about their rules regarding limits, use of the same credit card and so on... it would be awful if you lose all your tickets...

Yeah thats what i mean theres no way i'd risk it without knowing but i think the wording on ticketmaster (UK) is unclear...it says 2 limit for the presale...then 4 limit on first day of the general sale....so im presuming i'd be ok for (upto) 4 tickets on monday without them being cancelled.....think i'll have to ring ticketmaster because i can't seem to find a straight forward answer :D

Hi, I got 2 tickets for amsterdam today. I am hoping to get another 4 monday too (x2 for london, x2 for somewhere else) but i wont if not allowed. Its quite confusing im seeing conflicting reports on this, i think we are okay for another x2 on the general sale monday, but dont know about the four monday..

I am wondering the same thing - what does the "4 ticket limit" mean on the first day of public sale - 4 total across any shows? Or 4 each to any one show? So if there end up being 4 Boston shows, am I only allowed to buy a pair of tickets to two shows only? That seems really restrictive.  If anyone gets an official answer, please share! Thank you!  TIcketmaster US says 8 ticket limit on subsequent days of the sale after the first day.  

Im in the UK im ringing ticketmaster tomorrow afternoon when i finish work so if there's no definitive answer here by that time i shall post the outcome im just scared to buy tickets incase i go over the limit and then end up with none at all! i'll post what ticketmaster say tomorrow anyway so we're all in the know :D

I spoke to TM (UK) today and the guy said im ok to get 4 tickets on monday as well as my pre sale 2 that i already have, he told me the ticket limit is per show not per person? i'm still confused and don't know weather to risk trying to get London tickets or not for fear of my pre sale ones being cancelled

Sign in to follow this