innocence v. experience shows? Any info on the difference?

• Subscriber

Just curious - is there any information out there regarding how the two shows in each city will be different?  I can only afford to go to one and a little more info about the difference would help me know which to pick.  I know it will be a great show no matter what, but still . . .

Thanks!

And any info on price and ticket types? 

• Subscriber

Just curious - is there any information out there regarding how the two shows in each city will be different?  I can only afford to go to one and a little more info about the difference would help me know which to pick.  I know it will be a great show no matter what, but still . . .

Thanks!

And any info on price and ticket types? 

Wish there was more info about the difference of the two shows. It's all just speculation i guess but since we can only purchase 2 tix for pre sale it means we have to choose between the two shows. It sounds like both shows should satisfy longtime fans but they are certainly making it difficult for us by limiting tix to 2 total. Should have been 2 tix per show, but maybe i'm just being greedy.

• Subscriber

Bono said “We are going to try to have a completely different feeling from night one to night two” said Bono, “and have some fun playing with the idea of innocence and experience. More to be revealed!” It would be nice to know before the first pre-sale the difference. Which show will offer many accoustic songs?

• Subscriber

Agreed.  Two tickets per show 4 tickets total would have been way better considering the shows seem to be a pair.  Basically saying here is two tickets to the one show and good luck for the other one.  Of course I could just go alone.....