Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

Also, what's with all the London gigs not being available for presale?

• Subscriber

I have a bad feeling this whole thing is gonna go belly up. Can U2.Com handle the pressure ?  I signed up and bought a Gift Subscription for $50 earlier. My Account info on U2.com just shows my Details, nothing more. After buying i did get told

"Special note about U2.Com Gift Subscription: U2com10 New Subscriber Standard # 2 Package: 2014/2015: North Side Story (U2TGCLB2)

You will receive an email shortly with the coupon code. @

Is this the code everyone is wanting do you think ?

Nope. It is the coupon for discount in U2 official shop.

I had a feeling that would be the 25% off coupon i read about. I did buy the " New Subscriber " though you'd think that would make me qualify for the friday sales. When i click Upgrade it takes me to 3 options, i picked the middle, paid the $50. U2.Com reconizes i have an account but it says nowhere when my account ends like all you guys do. Im guessing it says in your account the start/finish time yah ?  Worst case scenario ill just leave it. Lucky enough to be seeing Fleetwood Mac next year i was pushing my luck thinking i'd get U2 as well :(

• Subscriber

I think they will send the codes at the last minute (only a few hours before the start of the pre-sale) to avoid scalpers (resellrs) who could re-sale their U2 userid / password / pre-sale code. This way and with the ticketless option, it is very difficult to buy tickets or pre-sale codes and resell them with a profit. Nothing for me yet....

• Subscriber

I think long term xPERIANCE members of whatever will be able to buy from 9AM tomorrow UK time (10am CET)

Would that make sense after reading the email?

I'm slightly confused when I read 'local' etc.....Doh!

• Subscriber

You'd think they'd have codes ready to go as soon as the tour dates/presale are announced.

Also, what's with all the London gigs not being available for presale?

The only London one that doesn't have the presale thing shown for it is the first gig.