Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

irishmonk

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Nice to see U2 taking care of their "Longtime" fans........Their definition of "longtime (3 months) and mine (10 years) are a bit off...............

yeah...i was a longtime paid subscriber, but between tours there's nothing on the page really...so I have just renewed my subscription on 8 of October. and what? I won't be in the group of expereience... that's not nice at all...not fair.

• Subscriber

I'm totally confused. My account info page doesn't say whether I'm innocence or experience, (although I'm guessing/hoping that I'm experience as I've been a subscriber since about 2002.)

Does anyone else not have that? If it's "normal' then fine. I like normal.

• Subscriber

guys 10am local time means just that  ;)

10am on a Thursday isn't exactly handy. I have a meeting starting at 10 at work and it ain't clever sitting in the office with a credit card trying to buy concert tix on-line... But, I'll be giving it a go :-) *U2 - next time, start your pre-sale outside of business hours, pleassseee* 

• Subscriber

So difficult to navigate back here from the U2 store....let me out!!

Stuff seems rather...'grey'....anyway

Yes I agree I'm an over 10 year member here too....we should be side stage, or something....'the mad subscribers area'

It seems so rushed to me, planning for this has left me drained....where will I be on certain dates....home?......on business......kids holidays....school holidays.....all this to sort out in basically one evening, when I just want to sit and watch Magnum.

Then there is the matter of a new album still to come....when? Halfway thru the tour? Will I miss it? Will I not get to see and hear it in a live situation, same as happened to me Rattle and Hum era when I missed Hawkmoon Gid part 2 live etc.?

Who knows, this is such a mad rush.

Archived