Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

irishmonk

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

guys 10am local time means just that  ;)

10am on a Thursday isn't exactly handy. I have a meeting starting at 10 at work and it ain't clever sitting in the office with a credit card trying to buy concert tix on-line... But, I'll be giving it a go :-) *U2 - next time, start your pre-sale outside of business hours, pleassseee* 

Agreed, not the greatest of presale times. I am also supposed to be in a meeting at 10 tomorrow, but I have the world's most understanding boss who is happy for me to stay at home tomorrow morning to book tickets and she will cover the meeting for me. Luckily it isn't a meeting where my input is vital.... 

• Subscriber

guys 10am local time means just that  ;)

10am on a Thursday isn't exactly handy. I have a meeting starting at 10 at work and it ain't clever sitting in the office with a credit card trying to buy concert tix on-line... But, I'll be giving it a go :-) *U2 - next time, start your pre-sale outside of business hours, pleassseee* 

Agreed, not the greatest of presale times. I am also supposed to be in a meeting at 10 tomorrow, but I have the world's most understanding boss who is happy for me to stay at home tomorrow morning to book tickets and she will cover the meeting for me. Luckily it isn't a meeting where my input is vital.... 

I'm meant to be in college tomorrow from 9am til 10.30am. This might just be the most rock & roll thing I'll ever do...

• Subscriber

How do you know which night will be the 'loud' or 'acoustic '?

Hope Glasgow has GA (standing that is) add to the atmosphere.

Saw the Who there the other day, sound was great, all seated but everyone floor level stood up anyway.

Still no code

Had a look for tickets in my iTunes account.....no joy

That's a very good question, why cant we see for what kind of show we use our pre-sale code ?

• Subscriber

How do you know which night will be the 'loud' or 'acoustic '?

Hope Glasgow has GA (standing that is) add to the atmosphere.

Saw the Who there the other day, sound was great, all seated but everyone floor level stood up anyway.

Still no code

Had a look for tickets in my iTunes account.....no joy

That's a very good question, why cant we see for what kind of show we use our pre-sale code ?

I don't think they're going to be doing whole acoustic nights now. A whole acoustic night at an arena designed for massive rock shows just doesn't gel.

Archived