Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

on the livenation.be website (sales for Antwerp) they mention pre-sale dates and general sales dates for several shows in other countries ... but they only mention december 8th sales for Antwerp ... 

But I guess the pre-sale starts here tomorrow at 10 am too ...

And still no pre-sale codes here ...

The worst part is that there is a 2 ticket limit but two DIFFERENT shows in each city. And then we don't have any information on what will be in both shows so that we can make the decision.

So, now, because with this being crappy timing financially and allowing less than 24 hours to get money together (have to deposit into account linked to credit card which takes processing time), I have to buy tickets with a friend's card, and that friend now has to come WITH me. Which means I cannot buy one ticket for each show. I am now restricted to choosing which one. AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT the content of the shows to help me make this decision.

No codes for me. What worries me is that the tour page tells me to sign up/login even though I'm already logged in a have been a member for years.

@u2community just tweeted that it may be some hours before codes are issued, so looks like I am not going to have a very good night's sleep worrying about whether mine will arrive in my inbox safely. I think they may have forgotten that although the US is still wide awake and has a few hours of Wednesday left, it's getting close to bedtime here in Europe....

@u2community just tweeted that it may be some hours before codes are issued, so looks like I am not going to have a very good night's sleep worrying about whether mine will arrive in my inbox safely. I think they may have forgotten that although the US is still wide awake and has a few hours of Wednesday left, it's getting close to bedtime here in Europe....

Early rise for me then!

Early rise for me then!

I woke up twice last night in a panic about the tour announcement and checked twitter for any news, I suspect I will wake several times tonight and check my email and u2.com account lol!

'different shows' ... I wonder what that means ....

No codes yet here in Chicago ... Kinda par for the course when you think about it.

Getting tickets for U2 shows is always a scramble.

Sign in to follow this