Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

People chill! Your presale code will be pushed into your iTunes account tomorrow morning!  B)

I'mm hoping for free tickets in my itunes account :) 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

My buddy is skint, he doesn't get paid till late next week.

I had planned to buy tickets for myself and my wife tomorrow, using pre sale.

Then on Monday I want to buy 2 more tickets, 1 for him, one for his wife.

It now looks if I do this I will lose all 4.

What a mess.

Anyway after 11 here is Glasgow.

Time for some shut-eye.

Lost interest.

No not true, you can buy 2 in pre-sale and 2 in general sale while you wont exceed the 4 ticket limit in general sale (or even maybe 8 because the 4 ticket limit is only on day 1 ? )

• Subscriber

People chill! Your presale code will be pushed into your iTunes account tomorrow morning!  B)

I'mm hoping for free tickets in my itunes account :)

People would still whine about it!!

The whiners get their tickets sent to my itunes account - I don' mind :) 

• Subscriber

Regular sale? lol! Last tour, the tickets were sold in half an hour in France  :lol:

8 minutes in Holland for the Amsterdam Arena (50.00 people) , now the ZiggoDome in Amsterdam , only 15000 people, so I'll think about 3 minutes ?

• Subscriber

Hoping for Koln tickets... Tempted to go to Berlin as well, but only the Koln dates are weekend.

Hi there !

Are the KOLN tickets available on presale???

Hi! I see on the tours page of the site that every gig now has the same presale start time and date so I would say (and hope!) yes!!!!

• Subscriber

Almost OT but didn't know where to post (one more thread is useless)

From the FAQ

Q - When is the latest I can join U2.com to be involved in the Internet ticket pre-sale?

A - Anyone who is a current Subscriber to U2.com can participate when ticket pre-sales take place but those who have been Subscribers longest get the earliest opportunity to enter the pre-sale. 'Innocence Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the pre-sale, 'Experience Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the pre-sale. The pre-sale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the pre-sale. The exact times for access are made available on the tour page of U2.com. 

It's the other way round, someone should correct

I noticed this earlier - Had to go back and forth reading twice - Someone absolutely needs to correct!

wrt to show format, perhaps they do first part of show acoustic and last part electric each night?  One night older stuff , one night newer stuff…..we'll just have wait and see as they release more info , either way, at least they are trying to plan something fresh….as opposed to two nights with very similar set lists.