Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, Anjana you are my Zoo gurus what's going on ???

Anj is missing in action at the moment - from the zoo but am in contact with her! 

And as for me I have no idea lol!! Just waiting for a presale code and then can sleep - need sleep!!! need codes...... 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Silly question but will this Code we're all waiting for come to our U2 email address or the E-Mail address we used when signing up ? i hope its not the U2 one cause i can't even access it yet.  Watched Every Breaking Wave live at MTV followed by the making of Vertigo. That song is a decade old already !

I hate to even suggest this but does anyone think this will be U2's last World Tour ? Mid 50's. I hope they do a Fleetwood/Stones/Springsteen and keep rocking into their mid 60's.

When will Bono let his hair go grey :P !? that is a question someone needs to answer !

• Subscriber

Surely the 2 ticket limit is presale - if we want more after then why can't we buy in the general sale - because i will be trying for more on Monday for friends who will be at work and I won't be!

The limit for presale is 2, the limit for the general sale is 4. But if you try and buy a set in the presale and another set in the general sale with the same credit card, they cancel all your tickets without notice.

I get trying to stop the scalpers and stuff but if a group of four wants to go.....

Agreed. Group of 4 of us that always go ... Now we will have to sit separate and 2 of us will have sucky seats :(