Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

I'm a long time fan and fanclub member and I won't be able to get tickets during this presale, code or no code for the simple fact that it is 3 weeks till Christmas and I don't have $600 plus lying around to spend on tickets for a show in July, (NYC).  I have 3 kids and I'm budgeted to the max at this time of year.  Didn't think they were going to announce a tour with all the delays they've been doing until next year, especially after Bono got hurt.  So I will still go next year but I'll have to find tickets in the after market or hopefully a friend will get tickets and ask me to go.  So NO Code email yet but it doesn't matter and unbelievably it will be the first time I can't use it.   I wish they were doing a show in Philly or NJ too.  I usually go to two nights in a row anyway and I definately want to now after the Edge said each back to back night will be very different sets.  I'll work it out next year and find tickets some how.  Maybe I'll hit the lottery and have some cash to get tickets.  I could then help out family members and my favorite charities.  Good luck tomorrow everybody.

I know it's a completely different sort of event but the principle is the same. I recently had a pre sale for england v Australia cricket tickets in England, over 250,000 tickets. the pre sale code was emailed out literally 5 minutes before the pre sale started , this was a way of stopping touts utilising them.

I know it's a completely different sort of event but the principle is the same. I recently had a pre sale for england v Australia cricket tickets in England, over 250,000 tickets. the pre sale code was emailed out literally 5 minutes before the pre sale started , this was a way of stopping touts utilising them.

I hope this time will happen same way. However, level of frustration raises very fast when the messages published on official pages do not state the same, but only info we get codes and also can see them.

Just 3h20mins to pre-sales in Europe, left...

I am starting to  be very nervous...

I'm a long time fan and fanclub member and I won't be able to get tickets during this presale, code or no code for the simple fact that it is 3 weeks till Christmas and I don't have $600 plus lying around to spend on tickets for a show in July, (NYC).  I have 3 kids and I'm budgeted to the max at this time of year.  Didn't think they were going to announce a tour with all the delays they've been doing until next year, especially after Bono got hurt.  So I will still go next year but I'll have to find tickets in the after market or hopefully a friend will get tickets and ask me to go.  So NO Code email yet but it doesn't matter and unbelievably it will be the first time I can't use it.   I wish they were doing a show in Philly or NJ too.  I usually go to two nights in a row anyway and I definately want to now after the Edge said each back to back night will be very different sets.  I'll work it out next year and find tickets some how.  Maybe I'll hit the lottery and have some cash to get tickets.  I could then help out family members and my favorite charities.  Good luck tomorrow everybody.

For what I could find the $300 tickets might be for seats. GA tickets I think are around $50 at most venues. Kind like they did with past tours.

The information is very spotty. While I was pretty surprise and happy to hear about the tour, I think U2/management could have done a better job announcing the tour, prices and info and give at least one week before the pre-sale to give people time to plan for it. Either way, I am there tomorrow ready to buy once the code is release.

I have been a member since they started U2.com membership. Not sure how long that has been. 

I totally agree.  To have basically less than a day to get ready for this, plus the incomplete info, is really aggravating.  C'mon, man.

I'm starteing to doubt myself.... But my membership does expire in march 15 so that should not be a problem.... Mailbox checked. I guess I'm ready....

Ready ( the netherlands ) but no code yet..does anybody knows if a cc is needed to purchase tickets in the netherlands or not??

Sign in to follow this