Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

I'm a long time fan and fanclub member and I won't be able to get tickets during this presale, code or no code for the simple fact that it is 3 weeks till Christmas and I don't have $600 plus lying around to spend on tickets for a show in July, (NYC).  I have 3 kids and I'm budgeted to the max at this time of year.  Didn't think they were going to announce a tour with all the delays they've been doing until next year, especially after Bono got hurt.  So I will still go next year but I'll have to find tickets in the after market or hopefully a friend will get tickets and ask me to go.  So NO Code email yet but it doesn't matter and unbelievably it will be the first time I can't use it.   I wish they were doing a show in Philly or NJ too.  I usually go to two nights in a row anyway and I definately want to now after the Edge said each back to back night will be very different sets.  I'll work it out next year and find tickets some how.  Maybe I'll hit the lottery and have some cash to get tickets.  I could then help out family members and my favorite charities.  Good luck tomorrow everybody.

I'm sorry to hear this.  I have followed just about every show of every U2 tour since the advent of the internet and there are ALWAYS tickets dumped as the shows get closer.  I got sixth row by the Edge for the 360 tour six hours before the show so never give up hope and keep checking back.  That gives time to save money.  I agree that the timing of this is awful, especially with no warning but it is what it is and I'm pretty sure you will be able to get tix if you keep on looking but look at all hours of the day possible and do not give up.  

Has anyone in California received their presale code yet?

nope for me. But the way things are my belief they will release the code maybe 2 hours before the local 10am deadline. 

No one anywhere has their code yet, so nothing to worry about.

Has anyone in California received their presale code yet?

I'm not in California but the Yukon is the same time zone and I haven't received mine yet. 

No code yet here in NJ.  I've got to hit the sack, working in the morning.  Good luck, later.

Sign in to follow this