Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Well..... 6.00 AM and Nothing yet in my mailbox.

I'm not sure, but how do I see the difference between the shows in advance?

First show is eXPERIENCE and second iNNOCENCE?

If you follow some of the U2 fan boards, it's been speculation that the band will have another album out before the tour starts called Songs of Experience. My guess is that will happen and the tour will consists of songs from Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience. There also are rumors of two more albums containing the "Songs of...." title to them, one being Songs of Ascent. Of course nothing is official until announced naturally. U2 had said a number of times that they have recorded a number of songs and have several albums worth of material ready to go so seeing another album by May is a strong possibility.

Just a heads up to everyone regarding codes. IF they email codes out to subscribers, it would be wise to check your spam/junk email folder just to be safe. Sometimes legit emails can end up there by accident. Just a FYI, better to be safe than sorry.

Now back to your local regularly scheduled waiting game.....

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong.  fretting here.  

anyone else have innocent or experience designation in their account?  thanks

Still no email with access codes. Also, they were supposed to be somewhere on the TOURS pg -- cannot find it either. Let's keep an eye on it and if som one gets some info, pls forward it for the others. We're not just "fans", we're community. Thanks.

no code here, but also i don't have confirmation i am experience -- faqs section said that info would be in account info but isn't and the site is showing my membership start date as wrong.  fretting here.  

anyone else have innocent or experience designation in their account?  thanks

nothing in my account. Should be experience because I've been paying since day 1

Sign in to follow this