Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Has there been an update from Bigwave or Bajagirl that perhaps we have missed? Last update I saw was from Bajagirl at 4:30pm stating codes would be sent out this evening. It's now 11pm pacific time, 2am eastern time, and for those overseas, approaching 10am Thursday for some. I feel for those overseas fans who are stressing this late in the game.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I truly love U2 but soooo annoyed by how this was sprung last minute and still no codes.Spent an hour and a half on hold for customer service to address unverified email issue I had since last tour.Luckily, the lady was able to help me.But like everyone else,kept checking all day long for codes.my brain is fried from worrying if I missed out on coeds.I feel for those in Europe who are still awake waiting for codes.my day was wasted....

• Subscriber

They're kind of taking the mickey with this, aren't they?

2 Hours to send a few hundred thousand subscriber emails through seems a stretch on what mailservers are supposed to do, plus doesn't give any room for solving issues if they occur.. Shambles.

Nemesis aren't you located in the UK?

• Subscriber

Mine says Member Since 25 Jan 2013

thats BS I haven been a member since 2005 when this first started

It is a website glitch, it's happened to all of the members/subscribers giving the wrong "member since" dates.

Edited by K5Jon