Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Subscriber

Ok Presales are starting in just 2 Hours and still no code :angry:

maybe ticketmaster presale link thru our U2.com account will do ?

We are Not All Scalpers here :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Woke up early here in London, expecting to find a code. None as yet. It's my birthday today and I wasn't expecting to be glued to the computer for hours this morning. My family and presents are going to be ignored!! Haha!

If the late code is way to combat the touts , then im happy. Can't stand those money grabbers. They ruin it for everyone. Hoping to get 2 seated tickets for me and the wife in the presale, then hoping to get a GA ticket on Monday.

It's going to be tough this time around to get tickets. Especially on Monday. So i'm just glad that we get an extra chance today.

• Subscriber

This is pretty much the worst organisation I've ever experienced. Now a couple of hours and no code?

If they don't go out on time, U2.com, God help you

You more than likely aren't the only one who feels that way. Perhaps if everything wasn't so rushed and they had given themselves a few days before starting the presale rather than the day after announcing the tour, the bugs would have worked themselves out. I just don't quite understand why the rush to start the presale so quickly seeing that the tour doesn't start for another six months?