Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

I wonder if they're doing this to minimize the occurrences of codes falling into the hands of commercial ticket buying/selling companies that have ruined such presales for us in the past?

I think pear shaped is an unwanted option here. Probably struggling with the amount of codes and who and where to send. 10:00 presale will turn into 12.

No email with code.

Just received a promo email.

Also there is nothing on the Tour page.

Yep, same here after I opened it. No code and link to presale brings me to renewal page.

The same here, no code on tour page and no code in email.... Only à promo email..... I'm getting nervous!

Mine says Member Since 25 Jan 2013

thats BS I haven been a member since 2005 when this first started

It is a website glitch, it's happened to all of the members/subscribers giving the wrong "member since" dates.

Just to let you know, it didn't happen to me, so there are people that didn't happen to.

Woke up early here in London, expecting to find a code. None as yet. It's my birthday today and I wasn't expecting to be glued to the computer for hours this morning. My family and presents are going to be ignored!! Haha!

If the late code is way to combat the touts , then im happy. Can't stand those money grabbers. They ruin it for everyone. Hoping to get 2 seated tickets for me and the wife in the presale, then hoping to get a GA ticket on Monday.

It's going to be tough this time around to get tickets. Especially on Monday. So i'm just glad that we get an extra chance today.

Happy Birthday by the way your present is....more waiting. ;-)

Still no pre sale here in England, which web site would I use for tickets in Italy,eg Ticketmaster,live Nation ? As I've not seen a concert abroad any help appreciated

it might say here http://www.u2.com/tour

i haven't clicked the links on the right yet but they MAY link to the ticket seller's website for each gig

Mine says Member Since 25 Jan 2013

thats BS I haven been a member since 2005 when this first started

It is a website glitch, it's happened to all of the members/subscribers giving the wrong "member since" dates.

Just to let you know, it didn't happen to me, so there are people that didn't happen to.

Interesting, not sure why it didn't happen to some, but happened to others?

This late on some people will not get their codes for some reason and they will have no time to sort it out. Gonna be a disaster!

Hovering over the name above your profile photo does indeed show how long you've been a member. Nice tip!

Sign in to follow this