Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Just informed my boss I'll be late for our meeting cause I -must- buy U2 tickets. 

Sorted. :D

Now that's what I call having your priorities right! I don't work at the moment, but all this excitement has put me behind on my study schedule. I can catch up though  :)

• Subscriber

Silly question but will this Code we're all waiting for come to our U2 email address or the E-Mail address we used when signing up ? i hope its not the U2 one cause i can't even access it yet.  Watched Every Breaking Wave live at MTV followed by the making of Vertigo. That song is a decade old already !

I hate to even suggest this but does anyone think this will be U2's last World Tour ? Mid 50's. I hope they do a Fleetwood/Stones/Springsteen and keep rocking into their mid 60's.

When will Bono let his hair go grey :P !? that is a question someone needs to answer !

I was kind of wondering about that after Bono hurt himself cycling. It's not the only scrape he's had in recent years and all I can think is...how long before something happens that puts him out of action permanently?

• Subscriber

Ticketmaster is trying to get around scalpers by using the resale option.  Each year they try to outdo scalpers.  There is an organization, I forget what it's called but it represents the ticket agents who resell tickets.  They are very well funded and very strong lobbyists.  Every time legislation or an attempt to stop scalping starts; this organization shuts it down.  I have friends in ticketing  (not in Chicago unfortunately) and was talking with them today about this.  It's gonna take people saying enough is enough and I'm not paying these prices anymore.  I don't blame the bands.  If they see the scalpers getting all that money for tickets-why shouldn't the bands charge that?  NO easy solution unfortunately.

Has anyone gotten their code yet? 

Viagogo, isn't it? At least here in the UK. It's a website scalpers use to resell tickets.